Catholic Supplies and Goods Since 1954!
Together for Life - Celebrating and Living the Sacrament
With over nine million copies sold, Together for Life has been meeting the needs of Catholic parish ministers and engaged couples for over forty years. Based on three years of market research, this new edition retains the long-trusted format and incorporates customer-requested updates, including rich catechetical material. This edition also features the new liturgical texts for weddings required by the Roman Missal, Third Edition. The previous regular and special editions have been combined into a single booklet and all approved liturgical texts needed for planning weddings During Mass, Outside Mass, or Between a Catholic and an Unbaptized Person now appear in one volume.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS NEW EDITION:
- Includes approved texts for celebrating the Rite of Marriage and new prayers from the Roman Missal, Third Edition
- New scripture commentaries by married Catholic leaders
- Provides new catechetical commentaries by Fr. Peter Jarret, C.S.C., to help couples deepen their understanding of the sacrament of matrimony
- Offers hints for incorporating ethnic and cultural devotions and practices
- Sample intercessions updated to reflect current liturgical norms
- Previous regular and special editions now combined in single volume
- How-to guides throughout book to help parish ministers
New FAQ section about the celebration of Catholic weddings
- Information on having a civil marriage blessed or validated by the Church
- Tips for strengthening marriage
- Updated selection form for wedding readings and prayers
- Numbering system directly corresponds with the Rite of Marriage Ritual Cards