Catholic Supplies and Goods Since 1954!
Fan Palm Decor
Fan palms offer a beautiful splay for home or church decor during the Lent/Easter season. Fan palms for Palm Sunday come 4 to a bag.
Orders will be shipped 1 - 2 weeks before Palm Sunday. If you are local, you may pick up your orders at our stores in Rockville Centre, NY; Massapequa, NY; and Bay Shore, NY. Thank you!
Also available: Mediterranean Processional Palm Fans & Décor
Palm Care Instructions
1. To keep the palm strips fresh, do NOT open the plastic bags until you are ready to hand the palms out to the congregation.
2. Keep sealed bags of palms in a cool area. A florist, restaurant or convenience store may have a large refrigerated space you can store the palms in until Palm Sunday.
3. Keep Cool - 40° F to 50° F - Do Not Freeze!
4. Check contents of box to make sure the order is correct.
5. Provide aeration. People who are not refrigerating their palms should open each box and take three or four UNOPENED plastic bags of palms out of the box. When the palms are enclosed in plastic and packed in a box, heat may begin to build up in the box between the plastic bags. Any perishable plant material will begin to break-down if there is heat present.
6. Allow air to circulate by taking several bags out of each box. This will allow aeration around the plastic bags left in the box which keeps the palms cooler and fresher.